Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Hotel Rwamnda

Hotel Rwanda

What are the limitations of the UN? The first limitation is that the UN can´t shoot or can´t kill unless the enemy attacks them first. The second limitation is that they cannot save everyone in a country. The third limitation is that they can´t make violence, they need to make peace because they are peacekeepers. The fourth limitation is that the UN can´t force other armies to save everyone. The fifth limitation is that they can´t be on one side, they need to be neutral.

Is it the responsibility of the world to stop genocide? I think it is the responsibility of the world to try to be open-minded. Like for example when I when to the US a black man and a white man killed two men just because they were Latinos and homosexuals, when I saw that I thought I was very unfair because it was their life and it wasn’t anybody´s problem and that was genocide and it should be stopped by the world 

No comments:

Post a Comment